- 22 Dec 15 - OxLEL in British Society of Soil Science Annual Meeting
- 20 Nov 15 - Kathy Willis interview on BBC's The Life Scientific
- 06 Nov 15 - New paper about extinctions in Amazonian bird communities
- more Biodiversity news…
- 24 May 16 - Climate change impact modelling needs to include cross-sectoral interactions
- 19 May 16 - Rock art provides evidence of past environmental change in Arabia
- 19 May 16 - New paper on The impact of Southern Ocean residual upwelling on atmospheric CO2 on centennial and millennial timescales
- more Climate news…
- 23 May 16 - 5th Oxford Energy Conference – 13 June
- 17 Feb 16 - Masters students get up close to renewable technology during field trip to Wales
- 20 Jan 16 - Henry Snaith named one of top scientific minds of 2015
- more Energy news…
- 13 May 16 - Food Thinkers Lunch Club: Food systems and scale
- 13 May 16 - Food Thinkers Lunch Club: Food, labour, and natural resources
- 13 May 16 - Food Thinkers Lunch Club: Food and Entrepreneurship
- more Food news…
- 23 May 16 - Filling the Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam: seeking middle ground on the Nile
- 20 May 16 - How far has devolution come in Kenya?
- 18 May 16 - Why we urgently need more research on the social impacts of dams†
- more Water news…
- 25 May 16 - 9 hours to support ‘Homes for Oxford’ affordable eco-homes bid
- 25 May 16 - New homes in Oxford’s Lye Valley?
- 25 May 16 - Best diet for Oxfordshire and beyond?
- more Agile-Ox news…
There are more than 80 opportunities to study environment-related courses at Oxford University from undergraduate courses, to taught masters, doctoral research and adult learning, and spread across all of the Universities four divisions.
Explore our educational pages to find out more about the courses on offer.