- 22 Dec 15 - OxLEL in British Society of Soil Science Annual Meeting
- 20 Nov 15 - Kathy Willis interview on BBC's The Life Scientific
- 06 Nov 15 - New paper about extinctions in Amazonian bird communities
- more Biodiversity news…
- 11 Jul 16 - Why Climate Activism Resembles a Religious Movement…
- 11 Jul 16 - New study looks at potential land use and climate impacts in 2050
- 28 Jun 16 - Mapping the climate change challenge
- more Climate news…
- 17 Oct 16 - 2016/17 New Energy Systems Thinkers programme announced
- 05 Oct 16 - Michaelmas talks announced
- 19 Sep 16 - Chris Llewellyn Smith addresses the elephants in the room at Oxford Alumni Weekend
- more Energy news…
- 26 May 16 - Talk: Economic Growth, Structural Transformation and the Evolving Food Security Challenge
- 13 May 16 - Food Thinkers Lunch Club: Food systems and scale
- 13 May 16 - Food Thinkers Lunch Club: Food, labour, and natural resources
- more Food news…
- 24 Oct 16 - Why there's a handpump in an Oxford car park.
- 20 Oct 16 - Equitable access is key to meeting water, sanitation and hygiene targets
- 19 Oct 16 - Studying water processes at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- more Water news…
There are more than 80 opportunities to study environment-related courses at Oxford University from undergraduate courses, to taught masters, doctoral research and adult learning, and spread across all of the Universities four divisions.
Explore our educational pages to find out more about the courses on offer.