- 28 Feb 18 - Oxford to host major international conference on 'Intact Forests in the 21st Century'
- 29 Jan 18 - Synthesis paper reveals strengths and weaknesses of corporate environmental pledges
- 28 Sep 17 - DPhil research sheds new light on the volatile processes that shaped Earth
- 21 Sep 17 - Himalayan wolves are special
- more Biodiversity news…
- 14 Nov 16 - Oxford Climate Scientists at COP22
- 11 Jul 16 - Why Climate Activism Resembles a Religious Movement…
- 11 Jul 16 - New study looks at potential land use and climate impacts in 2050
- more Climate news…
- 15 Feb 18 - The Engineering Department signs five-year agreement with Ørsted to optimise wind turbine foundations
- 05 Feb 18 - Oxford University Innovation launches Oxford Sustainable Fuels
- 23 Jan 18 - Oxford to have key role in multi-million pound energy storage research
- more Energy news…
- 12 Mar 18 - Sainsbury's Post Graduate Placement
- 09 Mar 18 - Plans to cut excess calorie consumption unveiled
- 02 Mar 18 - 'Tracing food digitally: Digital methods and their implications for social science research' - Workshop
- more Food news…
There are more than 80 opportunities to study environment-related courses at Oxford University from undergraduate courses, to taught masters, doctoral research and adult learning, and spread across all of the Universities four divisions.
Explore our educational pages to find out more about the courses on offer.
- Poetry in motion
Natureâ€™s designs can be more efficient, elegant and powerful than anything yet built by man. A University of Oxford spin out aims to disrupt vehicle design by taking inspiration from the movement of animals.
- To the Zooniverse and beyond
Harnessing the time and skills of millions of volunteers worldwide is proving to be an extremely powerful way of driving research in fields as diverse as history, zoology, physics and even the response to humanitarian disasters.
- Managing the risk of surface water flooding
Research by the University of Oxford, in conjunction with the London School of Economics, is playing a key role in combating one of Britainâ€™s most persistent natural hazards.
- The value of a green and pleasant land
Oxford research work helps to highlight the value of the natural world.