- 06 Mar 17 - Oxford's Penguin Watch calls for citizen science volunteers
- 13 Feb 17 - Oxford Martin School to work with Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation on environmental protection issues
- 23 Jan 17 - Blue-sea thinking: coral reef conservation and beyond
- more Biodiversity news…
- 14 Nov 16 - Oxford Climate Scientists at COP22
- 11 Jul 16 - Why Climate Activism Resembles a Religious Movement…
- 11 Jul 16 - New study looks at potential land use and climate impacts in 2050
- more Climate news…
- 08 Mar 17 - Trinity term colloquia
- 08 Mar 17 - Mainsteam event
- 08 Mar 17 - Colloquia slides
- more Energy news…
- 27 Jun 17 - Job opportunities: Rockefeller Foundation Economic Council on Planetary Health
- 22 Jun 17 - Who is shaping the food choices of the future? - BNF 50th anniversary conference.
- 19 Jun 17 - Future of Food Director knighted in Queen's Birthday Honours
- more Food news…
There are more than 80 opportunities to study environment-related courses at Oxford University from undergraduate courses, to taught masters, doctoral research and adult learning, and spread across all of the Universities four divisions.
Explore our educational pages to find out more about the courses on offer.
- Poetry in motion
Nature’s designs can be more efficient, elegant and powerful than anything yet built by man. A University of Oxford spin out aims to disrupt vehicle design by taking inspiration from the movement of animals.
- To the Zooniverse and beyond
Harnessing the time and skills of millions of volunteers worldwide is proving to be an extremely powerful way of driving research in fields as diverse as history, zoology, physics and even the response to humanitarian disasters.
- Managing the risk of surface water flooding
Research by the University of Oxford, in conjunction with the London School of Economics, is playing a key role in combating one of Britain’s most persistent natural hazards.
- The value of a green and pleasant land
Oxford research work helps to highlight the value of the natural world.