The latest news from the Oxford Networks for the Environment…
- 06 Mar 17 - Oxford's Penguin Watch calls for citizen science volunteers
- 13 Feb 17 - Oxford Martin School to work with Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation on environmental protection issues
- 23 Jan 17 - Blue-sea thinking: coral reef conservation and beyond
- 19 Dec 16 - Dr Norma Salinas wins L'Oreal Women in Science Award for carbon cycle research in Amazonian forests
- more Biodiversity news…
- 14 Nov 16 - Oxford Climate Scientists at COP22
- 11 Jul 16 - Why Climate Activism Resembles a Religious Movement…
- 11 Jul 16 - New study looks at potential land use and climate impacts in 2050
- 28 Jun 16 - Mapping the climate change challenge
- 20 Jun 16 - New study looks at modelling seasonal spatial patterns of projected anthropogenic warming in a complex terrain
- more Climate news…
- 17 Nov 17 - Sustainable Diets for all: academic pie-in-the-sky or ecological public health inevitability?
- 16 Oct 17 - Engineering Photosynthesis for Global Food Security. Why, How and Will You Let Me do it?
- 09 Oct 17 - Food Thinkers Lunch: Food change
- 09 Oct 17 - Food Thinkers Lunch: Food foresights
- 09 Oct 17 - Food Thinkers Lunch: Institutional Food Waste
- more Food news…
- 15 Nov 17 - Meeting Kenyan girls' thirst for groundwater knowledge through 'Water Clubs'
- 14 Nov 17 - Researchers from the Centre for Socio-Legal Studies present results of extensive drought and water scarcity project
- 10 Nov 17 - Magnetic wand directs particles in microfluidic device
- 03 Nov 17 - Atmospheric rivers could increase flood risk by 80 per cent
- 27 Oct 17 - Governing water and knowledge in Turkana, Kenya
- more Water news…