The latest news from the Oxford Networks for the Environment…
29 November 2017 - Celebrating Oxfordâ€™s outstanding interdisciplinary environmental research
- 28 Feb 18 - Oxford to host major international conference on 'Intact Forests in the 21st Century'
- 29 Jan 18 - Synthesis paper reveals strengths and weaknesses of corporate environmental pledges
- 28 Sep 17 - DPhil research sheds new light on the volatile processes that shaped Earth
- 21 Sep 17 - Himalayan wolves are special
- 05 Jun 18 - Professor Yadvinder Malhi receives Royal Medal at the Royal Geographical Society
- 14 May 18 - Philip Stier receives the Humboldt Research Award
- 26 Apr 18 - Oxford scientists help write the next IPCC report on climate change.
- 26 Apr 18 - Oxford Doctoral student selected to be climate ambassador for the UK!
- 14 Nov 16 - Oxford Climate Scientists at COP22
- more Climate news…
- 26 Nov 18 - TERRITORIES workshops in 2019
- 26 Nov 18 - New Master of Science in Energy Systems 2019
- 26 Mar 18 - New UK Centre for Research on Energy Demand announced by EPSRC and ESRC
- 15 Feb 18 - The Engineering Department signs five-year agreement with Řrsted to optimise wind turbine foundations
- 05 Feb 18 - Oxford University Innovation launches Oxford Sustainable Fuels
- more Energy news…
- 05 Dec 18 - JOB: Three Strategy and Policy Officers - BBSRC
- 03 Dec 18 - Good Food Oxford is recruiting a Network & Projects Co-ordinator
- 29 Nov 18 - Webinar: QUINOA: A CLIMATE SMART CROP. Lessons from the past and applications for the future
- 23 Nov 18 - JOB: Six Senior Fellowships DEFRA
- 23 Nov 18 - Job: Two Senior Researchers in Health Behaviours
- more Food news…
- 29 Oct 18 - SatFlood: Providing early-warning of flash flood events in Kenya
- 29 Oct 18 - Coping with water scarcity in the Turkwel river basin, Kenya
- 26 Oct 18 - Rising sea levels will claim homes around English coast, report warns
- 21 Oct 18 - Is Ethiopia taking control of the River Nile?
- 18 Oct 18 - To Dorset, to Dorset to talk of the chalk
- more Water news…