The latest news from the Oxford Networks for the Environment…
29 November 2017 - Celebrating Oxfordâ€™s outstanding interdisciplinary environmental research
- 28 Feb 18 - Oxford to host major international conference on 'Intact Forests in the 21st Century'
- 29 Jan 18 - Synthesis paper reveals strengths and weaknesses of corporate environmental pledges
- 28 Sep 17 - DPhil research sheds new light on the volatile processes that shaped Earth
- 21 Sep 17 - Himalayan wolves are special
- 05 Jun 18 - Professor Yadvinder Malhi receives Royal Medal at the Royal Geographical Society
- 14 May 18 - Philip Stier receives the Humboldt Research Award
- 26 Apr 18 - Oxford scientists help write the next IPCC report on climate change.
- 26 Apr 18 - Oxford Doctoral student selected to be climate ambassador for the UK!
- 14 Nov 16 - Oxford Climate Scientists at COP22
- more Climate news…
- 26 Mar 18 - New UK Centre for Research on Energy Demand announced by EPSRC and ESRC
- 15 Feb 18 - The Engineering Department signs five-year agreement with Řrsted to optimise wind turbine foundations
- 05 Feb 18 - Oxford University Innovation launches Oxford Sustainable Fuels
- 23 Jan 18 - Oxford to have key role in multi-million pound energy storage research
- 18 Jan 18 - Changes to the organisation of the Oxford Energy Network
- more Energy news…
- 01 Aug 18 - Good Food Oxford is recruiting an Engagement Facilitator
- 25 Jul 18 - NEW PAPER OUT - Meat consumption, health, and the environment
- 23 Jul 18 - Food Waste in the Supply Chain: What are the problems and how can we fix them?
- 03 Jul 18 - Meet Harriet Trewin from BBSRC in Oxford
- 08 Jun 18 - The best way to save the planet? Drop meat and dairy
- more Food news…
- 24 Jul 18 - Who owns the water companies?
- 23 Jul 18 - Categorising virtual water transfers through China's electric power sector
- 16 Jul 18 - Climate change tripled likelihood of drought that pushed Cape Town water crisis to 'Day Zero' brink
- 13 Jul 18 - Oxford water innovation recognised by Vice Chancellor
- 06 Jul 18 - Towards establishing a 'risk threshold' in the Awash river basin, Ethiopia
- more Water news…