The latest news from the Oxford Networks for the Environment…
29 November 2017 - Celebrating Oxfordâ€™s outstanding interdisciplinary environmental research
- 28 Feb 18 - Oxford to host major international conference on 'Intact Forests in the 21st Century'
- 29 Jan 18 - Synthesis paper reveals strengths and weaknesses of corporate environmental pledges
- 28 Sep 17 - DPhil research sheds new light on the volatile processes that shaped Earth
- 21 Sep 17 - Himalayan wolves are special
- 26 Apr 18 - Oxford scientists help write the next IPCC report on climate change.
- 26 Apr 18 - Oxford Doctoral student selected to be climate ambassador for the UK!
- 14 Nov 16 - Oxford Climate Scientists at COP22
- 11 Jul 16 - Why Climate Activism Resembles a Religious Movement…
- 11 Jul 16 - New study looks at potential land use and climate impacts in 2050
- more Climate news…
- 26 Mar 18 - New UK Centre for Research on Energy Demand announced by EPSRC and ESRC
- 15 Feb 18 - The Engineering Department signs five-year agreement with Řrsted to optimise wind turbine foundations
- 05 Feb 18 - Oxford University Innovation launches Oxford Sustainable Fuels
- 23 Jan 18 - Oxford to have key role in multi-million pound energy storage research
- 18 Jan 18 - Changes to the organisation of the Oxford Energy Network
- more Energy news…
- 20 Apr 18 - Plant Variety Protection Conference, Warwick
- 17 Apr 18 - Livestock, Environment and People (LEAP) Conference, Oxford
- 09 Apr 18 - Food for thought [IFSTAL]
- 06 Apr 18 - Call for papers: Lessons from the past, Conference
- 06 Apr 18 - Lessons from the past: archaeology, anthropology and the future of food, Oxford
- more Food news…
- 25 Apr 18 - Tackling arsenic contamination in India through mathematical modelling and engineering.
- 25 Apr 18 - Policy perceptions and responsibility for the water service mandate across Kenya's 47 county governments
- 24 Apr 18 - How can water research have more impact?
- 20 Apr 18 - Safe water for all
- 20 Apr 18 - To defeat superbugs, everyone will need access to clean water
- more Water news…